Sunday 9 January 2011

Motivation...

Can I have some please?

I need to unpack, edit the rest of the photographs from the two weddings I went to before Christmas and write my Critical Reflection for PPD on Thursday... A lovely late Christmas 1,500 word minimum task which I completely forgot about over the holiday, bugger.

From writing this short post I have realised I have lost the ability to spell over Christmas as the little red line that tells you your wrong has popped up many times. Pfft.

Heres some snaps I took over Christmas, nothing fun. I did my re-shoots, minus one due to Worthing having wonderful weather all the time in the form of RAIN. I hate rain.

Here is me waving. Hi

Heres my dog, in a Harley Davison jacket on Boxing day, don't ask.

Here's a bunch of crazy people running down the beach to go in the sea on Boxing day for Charity. Hello Dad, what a lovely mankini you have on there

Snap from green laning in Surrey, it was a Tuesday

Amy in Betsy, green laning on the Salisbury plane, it was a Thursday

Morris the 101 chillin' in the mud

This Range Rover was cool, the V8 didn't like water much, well at all haha

Muddddd

Dave enjoyed driving through the puddles

End of the day

But we stopped in a deep puddle after, just for shits and giggles obviously

Dan posing after the re-shoot he assisted me with.

I love my nifty fifty

Alcohol collection, STANDARD.

Hello sister.

Gimme 5 minutes and I'll post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment