Monday 25 October 2010

A flick through flickr...

Just having a look through flickr I typed in 'constructed self-portraits' to see what would come up. Many of the images were pictures of cameras in the mirror suprisingly. But I found this image below which even though it is nothing to do with my idea its a general feel as to how I wanted to compose my images and how technically I want to use flash. When I shoot I'm not going to have shadows as defined as this as I feel that dark shadows, bigger than the subject could give off the wrong connotations to the viewer.
Simular composition to this is the image below, again taken from flickr. The composition and colours are admirable. The lighting and detail in the image is something I would like to attempt to capture in my images as well.

The image above was taken on a Canon 5D Mk II, I have messeged the photographer to find out more information on the image, when I gain this I shall update this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment