Monday 25 October 2010

Project Proposal... Take 2

Subject
The subject I am going to look at for my Reality project is going to be that of reality and ambition. Looking at how when a viewer looks at an image they create their own reality but also in the way that I am going to construct the images to show the reality of a person but also the ambitions. The ambitions of my family through different generations, as ambitions could one day be a reality for them. I also want to explore this as when creating bodies of photographic work I like to discover new things. So from this project I hope to learn more about my family but also generally whether there is any link through generations and also whether there are any radical changes which have been made apparent by new technologies etc.


Approach
I am going to create a series of constructed self-portraits of my own family. The portraits shall in a way be environmental as the environment is going to pay a bit part in the audience reading the image. At the moment I am still walking around trying to find a number of different locations. I plan on using a friend from LCF to do the styling and make up on me for the photo shoot. I have also asked a friend to come and assist me on the shoot to take the image. Although I am thinking about using a cable release as this would highlight that they are in fact self portraits.


Engagement


Conclusions

No comments:

Post a Comment